Little River Community Farm will be a model regenerative, community supported farm where people can develop a deep connection to the land, their food and each other.
- Implement organic practices which increase soil fertility and biological diversity
- Promote individual and community well-being and resilience
- Collaborate with Belfast Cohousing & Ecovillage to fulﬁll its’ mission of being a model environmentally sustainable community with land reserved for agricultural use
- Serve Belfast Cohousing & Ecovillage members through a CSA where community members nurture the farm and the farm offers healthy food, beauty, meaningful work and learning opportunities
- Reach out to the broader community through educational opportunities, CSA membership and food donations